There are a wide range of IP data providers available out there. On thing I found hard when researching was a full list of all of the providers with any useful comments.
- AbuseDB – List of abusive IP addresses
- DBIP – Developer API with the essentials [API]
- Ekata – No pricing means probably quite expensive [APIs & Database]
- IP2Location – Free and paid database of core info with update lib [Database]
- IPData – Another good value developer centric vendor with most essential data [API]
- IPInfo – Good value developer centric API with the essential data most like [API]
- IPQualityScore – Extensive set of APIs and JS options [API]
- IPStack – Yet another good value dev centric API vendor [API]
- Maxmind – One of the more expensive vendors with free and paid data [Database]
If you’re running a service like one of the ones above let me know and I’ll add you to the list.